Pitch Night is a national student startups competition, where selected teams get to pitch their ventures to leaders of the Israeli startup eco-system.
The event will be held in English
WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR COMPETE
1. Start-up companies, which are incorporated in Israel.
2. At least one co-founder is a graduate or student of an academic institution in Israel.
3. The start-up company must have a demo/prototype available to present at the competition.
4. Start-up companies whose annual revenues do not exceed $1,000,000.
5. Start-up companies raised no more than $1,000,000 from private investors, chief scientists, and accelerators who have not yet received institutional funding or venture capital funds.
6. The venture's representative must take part in the pre-event meeting. More details will be announced later.
7. All start-ups must follow the competition guidelines that will be sent after the application process.
MEET THE WINNERS
2019 Pitch Night winners
A venture in the field of miniature cooperative transportation. The company provides safety solutions to collaborative tool companies worldwide through IOT technology integrated with communication solutions and various safety products.